Our Litigation and Arbitration area offers legal counsel and representation to natural and legal persons through strategic planning for the settlement of disputes with the highest quality and accountability. The prior is developed by specialists in conflict resolution and in attention to litigious matters.
This area focuses on the defense of the entrusted interests drawn from the applicable law, and on implementing effective evidentiary techniques to demonstrate the facts supporting the claims or exceptions, whose testimony is sought by the court or arbitration tribunals’ operators.
Furthermore, alternative tools from those of the Judicial Branch are sought to resolve and satisfy our clients’ contentions as well as their needs, in order to reach an effective, efficient and timely solution to their disputes.
The Litigation Law team offers its services in matters of:
- Pre-trial and trial settlements
- State Responsibility
- Disputes in Civil and Commercial Law
- Corporate disputes
- Disputes in Insurance Law
- Legal defense of employers in Labor Law
- Insolvency proceedings
- Representation before arbitration tribunals
- Contractual civil liability
- Extra-contractual civil liability
- Medical liability
- Disputes on social security and occupational hazards
- Transaction agreements
- Constitutional actions (tutela, popular action, class action and enforcement action)